The QA department champions the overall quality and standards of the company’s products and services.
As a Junior /Mid Level QA Analyst, your role will be key in creating specific standards and test cases that your project must follow. A keen eye for detail, alongside a logical view of a project’s life cycle will help you in creating and maintaining these tests.
A passion for gaming and testing methodologies is required in order to succeed in this role. You will mostly be working with mobile and web technologies, so a deep familiarity with those systems will be crucial for your success.
- Creation of test cases and ordering test suites based on project requirements
- Creation and maintenance of standards (converted into test cases)
- Judicious attention to project documentation with regards to testing, test results, contingency plans, and project tasks and bugs
- Take ownership of your project’s QA related tasks
- Championing the QA standards and the company vision in all processes and output
- Contributing to the maintenance and improvement of current standards and practices
- Be an example for quality and process optimization
- Timely execution of test cases and other testing methodologies based on your project’s current milestone requirements
- Be prepared with contingencies when unexpected hindrances occur
- Provide accurate and immediate triage for defects and bugs
- Follow through the defect/bug life cycle into its conclusion (detection->reporting->triage->verification->documentation)
- Take charge of your project’s overall quality and be proactive in enforcing those standards
- Clear passion in testing, QA, and mobile and web technologies
- Strong technical writing skills for creating role-agnostic reports and test cases
- Proactive approach to the daily work experience
- Comfortable and adequately equipped for working in a remote environment
- High speed internet connection required for file sharing, collaboration, and general day-to-day activities
- A mid-range PC is required in order to properly execute your required tasks
- Android/iOS familiarity (owning any popular mobile technology will greatly help you in your task)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Useable experience/knowledge in project management tools, the software development lifecycle, creation and development technologies, and cross-functional collaboration
- Practical experience/knowledge in accurate documentation, real-world testing mindset, software engineering best practices, QA best practices, and common software suites (office tools, Google suite, browsers, emulators, etc.)
- Excited about technology and the frantic and high-speed nature of its growth
- Not afraid of failure, takes the concept of “fail fast” to heart
- A mature, yet flexible outlook
- Driven to grow and succeed
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter via [email protected]. Please include any online links to your projects or demos.
We’re always looking for the best talent – if you don’t see the job you want posted here, you can still send us a message through the contact page. We’ll keep you in mind for the future!